FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
1. Get started
- 1.1. Introduction
- 1.2. What can Fiabee do for me?
- 1.3. How to install Fiabee on my computer?
- 1.4. How to upload files from my PC to Fiabee
- 1.5. How to synchronize my files between my computer and my mobile
- 1.6. Downloading, changing and then uploading my files using the Fiabee website
- 1.7. Sharing folders with others using my PC
- 1.8. Create new folders on the web
- 2.1. Sharing folders with others through the web
- 2.2. Sharing individual files with others
- 2.3. How can I see if a folder is shared, with whom and what permissions I have assigned?
- 2.4. How do I know when someone has shared a folder with me?
- 2.5. Uploading files directly through the Fiabee website
- 2.6. Updating Files from Fiabee’s web
- 2.7. Recovering deleted files
- 2.8. Recovering older versions of your files
- 2.9. Security of files stored with Fiabee
- 2.10. Maximum number of files you can upload through the Fiabee website
- 2.11. File types you can save to your Fiabee Account
- 2.12. Permanently deleting files
- 2.13. Making changes to my personal account information
- 2.14. Downloading a file from the Fiabee website
- 2.15. Can I upload, update or change files on my Fiabee account
from my PC, laptop, mobile phone, tablet or browser?
- 2.16. Send notifications for shared folders and their contents
3. PC - Windows
- 3.1. Fiabee app for desktops
- 3.2. Uploading files and folders that are not inside the “Fiabee” folder
- 3.3. Updating the installed Fiabee version and limitations
- 3.4. File Upload/Update when I’m disconnected
- 3.5. Changing the Fiabee account linked to a computer
- 3.6. Fiabee is available in different languages
- 3.7. Uninstalling Fiabee
- 3.8. Can I have two different Fiabee accounts in the same computer?
- 3.9. Unlink the desktop app from my PC
- 3.10. Adding files to your Fiabee account
- 3.11. When are files updated on my PC?
- 3.12. Pausing file updates and uploads
- 3.13. Technical requirements
- 4.1. Uses of the Fiabee mobile application
- 4.2. Accessing my files on my Fiabee account from my mobile device
- 4.3. Uploading files using Fiabee for mobile
- 4.4. Is there any limit to the type of file I can open using my mobile?
- 4.5. Automatic upload of photos from my mobile
- 4.6. Deleting files from my mobile using Fiabee
- 4.7. Share files using Fiabee for mobile
5. Management Console
- 5.1. Introduction: Management Console
- 5.2. Creating Users
- 5.3. User Details and Inventory of Devices and Applications
- 5.4. Editing User Characteristics
- 5.5. Remotely Wiping Data from Mobile Devices and Desktop Computers
- 5.6. Deleting, Blocking (and Unblocking) Users
- 5.7. User Activity Log
- 5.8. Creating and Managing Work Groups
- 5.9. Creating and Managing User Profiles
- 5.10. Define the Space Assigned by Default to New Users
- 5.11. Forcing an Automatic Update of Desktop Applications
- 5.12. Delegated Login to Other Users’ Individual Accounts
- 5.13. Administrator Activity Logs